Monday, August 25, 2008

hormanal t-girl seeks large shotgun ;)

I'm sitting here doing 'square breathing' in order to keep from snapping and killing someone today...
  • breathe in for 4 heartbeats...
  • hold and center for 4 heartbeats...
  • breathe out for 4 heartbeats...
  • hold and center for 4 heartbeats..
Listen to the music and be at one with the universe ... don't kill people... don't kill people... don't kill people ... ok you can just maim someone today ... we'll call it a 12 step program ;) LOL

Seriously though... I don't ever recall really just waking up in a truly foul mood and not being able to recover from it before going on hormones! I know that the 'male' brain tends to have more of the 'make you happy' chemicals in it than the 'female' brain, but I'm just downright bitchy today! Thankfully I've managed to restrain myself from unloosing the fury on someone, but dios mio! It does make you wonder if your brain actually changes or if I'm just being hormonal. ;) Oh well sorry to waste a post on my bitchiness ...

ttfn,
Maddy

No comments: